This Asian-style peanut sauce is perfect with protein, noodles, or as a dipping sauce! Five ingredients and five minutes.
I love peanut butter. Peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter frosting, add some peanut butter and you can’t go wrong! This easy peanut sauce is my absolute favorite use of peanut butter in a savory dish.
It’s absolutely delicious mixed in with tofu in this easy tofu with peanut sauce. It would work just as well with chicken. You could also use it as a dipping sauce for spring rolls! The possibilities are endless.
How to Make Easy Peanut Sauce
This easy peanut sauce recipe takes five minutes and uses only five ingredients. Start by measuring out the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
I like to heat up the ingredients a bit so they will mix together better. You could also use a food processer or immersion blender if you prefer!
If using the microwave, heat up for 30 seconds. Then stir and heat for 30 more seconds. By this point, you should be able to mix it together pretty well with a fork.
Finally, mix in the red pepper flakes. If you like a bit of a kick, use more, if you prefer a mild peanut sauce, use less.
That’s it, you’re done. Less than five minutes of work for saucy deliciousness! What is your favorite way to enjoy this easy peanut sauce?
Easy Peanut Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Prepare the sauce by measuring out the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, and peanut butter into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwafe for about 30 seconds, stir well with a fork, then microwave for 30 seconds more. By this point it should start coming together well.
- Add in the red pepper flakes and mix together well.
- Serve with your favorite protein, noodles, or as a dipping sauce.